I am a high energy, zany and hard working people person. I love the challenge of games and especially games with a deep narrative focus. Professionally I am passionate about user interface development, tooling, performant data systems and architecture. My focus has always been do what needs to be done to increase product quality, reduce development time and support the team. This can be done through well developed systems, architecture, tools, documentation or sometimes simply bringing in breakfast pastries during crunch times.
I am tenacious and firmly believe that anything is possible given creative thinking and gumption, as it is when the task is impossible that it starts to get fun.
- Named as one of the MCV Pacific Women in Games for 2018 as well as finalist for the Creative Impact Category;
- Named as one of the Forbes 30 Under 30 for Games in 2015;
- Named as one of Develop Magazine’s 2014 30 Under 30 Developers for the brightest emerging talent in games;
- Nominated for the Rising Star category in Women in Gaming Awards, GDC 2013 & 2014 (presented by Microsoft and Xbox);
- Named by Pollenizer as one of ‘Australia’s Top 50 Female Programmers’, March 2014;