Benn Chisholm, Louis Valenti, Ben Carruthers, Andrew Faulkner, Robert Mills, Anna Tito
Eclipse: Recoil is was a group project, created with Benn Chisholm, Louis Valenti, Ben Carruthers, Andrew Faulkner and Robert Mills as part of the Brisbane Fab48 (2012).
You can download the Windows and Mac Builds here.
Luke Kellett, Trevor Talbot, Harold Absalom, Sam Kayler-Thomson, Anna Tito
Nom!Oboros was a group project, created with Luke Kellett, Trevor Talbot, Harold Absalom and Sam Kayler-Thomson as part of the 48hr Global Game Jam (2012).
You can download the full source code and runable game builds from the Global Game Jam website or you can download the Windows and Mac Builds here.
See the team on Kotaku (5th picture down, we call it the SCRUM Thinker).
- Nom!Oboros is a 2.5D reincarnation puzzle platformer. Nom! your way through the inhabitants of this adorably creepy world. Reincarnate as them and use their unique abilities to solve the spatial puzzles.
- Use the W, A, D, and space keys to navigate around the world. Come in contact with the other creatures to Nom! and absorb them.
- Die to reincarnate as the last creature you absorbed, an indicator in the top right shows you the type this will be.
- Use the special abilities of each type, like super jump, block pushing and smaller stature to solve the spatial puzzles.
- Use death as a tool to reincarnate and gain or loose abilities, but make sure you have eaten someone, if you haven't you may die permanently!