- The Repair Cafe at the Canberra Environment Centre, Textile Repairs
- AIE’s Industry Advisory Board for their Online and Canberra Campus
- Plot Twist, Interactive Narrative workshop Q&A panellist, June 2018
- #SheHacksGames Mentor, April, 2018
- Global Game Jam 2018 Melbourne Location Keynote, "The Games that could be...", January, 2018
- #SheMakesGames Keynote, 'From the Impossible to the Inevitable', October, 2017
- Speaker, NOLA Game Developers Meetup talking on 'Unity tips and tricks, as well as an overview on data driven development', 2015;
- Instructor and Speaker, NOLA WIT, St Paddy’s Game Dev Shindig, 2015;
- Speaker, Global Game Jam at Louisiana State University 2015, talking on 'Jamming with Unity', 2015; and
- Podcaster and Reviewer, GameTaco.net
- Guest Lecturer, Human and Computer Interaction Program, SUNY Oswego, New York
- Website template development, Huanchaco Cultural Centre, Peru
- Design and Layout of COST Action 298 Booklet: Broadband Songlines and the Politics of Participation: Online Journalism, Digital Television, and Social Internets, By Bartolomeo Sapio and Larissa Hjorth, see Teaching Experience for more information
- Red Cross Bushfire Appeal call centre
- First Year Games Graphics Design Student Representative
- Support for RMIT Academic conferences: 'Mobile Gaming, Online@Asia-Pacific' (Note taker) and 'Participation in the Broadband Society' (Note taker).
- 2006, Amateur Theatre, Performer & Costume Assistant, Kiss Me Kate
- 2005, Media Check Launch Speaker, MentalIllness Education (MIEACT), spoke on body image and self-esteem.
- 2004, Gym Assistant,YMCA Civic, for a program they ran twice a week for people with disabilities.
- 2001- early 2003, Civic Soup Kitchen